Body Biology: Cracking The Code Of Your Unique Formula For Health
Body Biology is a crash course on YOU!
There is no ONE key to feeling better, healthier, happier and more energized.
We are all different and unique. Getting it right for YOU means understanding your own personal needs and biology in a way that you know what works for you and what wont, so you can eat, and live in a way that gives you the glorious health and vibrant energy you desire.
Discover what you didn’t know you didn’t know, feel great, and get the results you’ve been wanting.
In this 4-week workshop you’ll learn:
- How hormones effect every aspect of your health, weight, and energy and how to balance yours!
- Gain insight on how to work with your unique body type, not against it
- What to eat/not eat to lose/gain weight, have more energy, and feel satisfied
- How to fast-track yourself back to vibrant, radiant health and a healthy weight
- Why even the healthiest foods might be undermining your best efforts
- How to get the most health & wellness benefit from the least amount of time, energy and money
- How to be your own advocate with your doctors –what tests you have to ask for—and what they really mean
Why this program is so special:
In this program you will experience an environment of safety, healing, and learning in a supportive community. You can become whole within yourself—especially as it relates to food, health, and wellness. It is the solid foundation for the integration of your whole being so you can gain access to your highest potential.
This program includes:
- 4 Weekly in-person workshops to deepen your understanding of the material and build connection in the community
- Access to the weekly open coaching gym (Call in during the designated hours for additional 1-1 support)
- 1 hour of private 1-1 coaching
- Unlimited email support
- Private Facebook group – to stay connected to a dynamic center of support and intention
You’ll come away with:
- More energy & Feeling better
- Improved mood and mental clarity
- A framework to make sense of the all of the health information you hear/read in the media
- The knowledge to be your own health advocate with your doctors
- An active community of support
- A clear vision of how to move forward to get results
Course begins Thursday, July 28, 6:30 – 8:30 pm and runs for 4 consecutive Thursdays.
Location 424 8th Street, Suite A, Santa Rosa (between A Street and B Street)
Sign up before midnight on 7/26 and save $200 of the regular price of $497!
Sign up now for any of the following dates to lock in the current low price!
Additional course dates:
September session: Tuesdays: September 6, 13, October 4, 11. Special bonus: virtual session September 27th
October session: Wednesdays: October 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2
November virtual session: Thursdays: November 3, 10, 17, Dec. 1 (skipping thanksgiving week)